Crochet Pattern - Large King Clawthorne Plush
This is not a completed King plush! This is how you make one. If you'd like me to make you a King, please inquire about a custom order.
This is an INTERMEDIATE PATTERN. It is a lot of parts, but they're big. Nothing to complex, and the pattern includes pictures to help you along the way!
Pattern is in US English.
Materials and Supplies
- Worsted weight yarn in charcoal gray, light gray, beige/aran, white, yellow, purple, red, and black.
- Size F crochet hook
- Polyester or preferred stuffing material
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker (optional, but recommended for marking the beginning/end of rnds)
- Ch: chain
- Sc: single crochet
- Hdc: half-double crochet
- Dc: double crochet
- Tc: treble crochet
- Sl: slip stitch
- Inc: increase – work 2 sts in the same st
- Dec: decrease – sc2tog - sc 2 sts together
- St/sts: stitch/stitches
- Rnd/rnds: round/rounds
Whip stitch/running stitch can be used to join the pieces. You can use whichever you prefer.
Work in continuous rounds (unless otherwise noted).
I worked the entire pattern BLO (unless otherwise noted), but this is optional unless you want to replicate the texture, just make sure your gauge is the same.
Gauge: approx. 4 sc sts/in and 4 sc rows/in.
Finished King as patterned measures about 16” tall in a sitting position from bottom to top of unbroken horn.
** There are NO REFUNDS for pattern purchases. **
Physical item orders over $50 qualify for free domestic US shipping! Buy more stuff!