Crochet Pattern - Large Master Shake Amigurumi Plush
This is NOT a completed item! It is the PATTERN. It tells you how to make one of these yourself.
If you purchase this item, the PATTERN will be immediately available for you to download as a PDF file, which can be opened with Adobe Reader. The awesome PDF file explains how to make this totally awesome crocheted plush toy version of Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It is a an EASY PATTERN, suitable for a beginner, but probably not an ideal first pattern.
The finished item is also big, which is fun! It would make a great handmade gift for an ATHF fan!
Pattern is in US English.
Materials and Supplies
• Worsted weight yarn in a light blue/gray (lid), white (cup), pink (straw), bright yellow (hands), lighter yellow (optional, for the eyes or just use white), and black (pupils and embroidered details)
• Size F crochet hook
• Yarn needle
• Pins for positioning pieces before joining (optional, but recommended)
• Stitch marker (optional, but recommended for marking the beginning/end of rnds, especially if you choose to work in continuous rnds)
• Ch: chain
• Sc: single crochet
• Sl: slip stitch
• Inc: increase – work 2 sts in the same st
• Dec: decrease – sc2tog - sc 2 sts together
• St/sts: stitch/stitches
• Rnd/rnds: round/rounds
Whip stitch/running stitch can be used to join the pieces. You can use whichever you prefer. You can work in continuous rnds OR joined rnds. I used joined rnds for the pictured Master Shake. Continuous will change the texture, but you won’t have a seam. I simply positioned the seams of the pieces on the back. Whatever you choose, do it consistently throughout for a uniform Master Shake!
Gauge: approx. 4 sts/in and 4 rows/in.
Finished Master Shake measures about 15” tall with the straw bent. Feel free to change yarn and hook sizes to change the size of your Master Shake.
**There are NO REFUNDS for PATTERN purchases.**
Physical item orders over $50 qualify for free domestic US shipping! Buy more stuff!